02 Jul TAO Safety Precautions/COVID Considerations – Client Info
PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
1 – Sign a digital waiver regarding receiving services at Tao to confirm the following:
- In consideration for providing spa services, by signing below you agree to accept all responsibility for the risk that you may contract COVID-19. While we are taking your safety very seriously, by employing new safety and sanitation initiatives, we cannot guarantee that any of these measures will completely protect you from contracting COVID-19.
- I agree that if I take any steps to make a claim for damages against Tao, its agents, employees or any other released parties arising out of agreeing to return to work at Tao’s facilities, I shall be obligated to pay all attorneys’ fees and costs incurred as a result of such claim.
- I acknowledge that I can choose elsewhere for spa services, and I acknowledge that Tao is not the only establishment where I can receive services.
- By signing this Agreement, I acknowledge that I am free to go to other establishments who may not require my agreement to accept responsibility for contracting COVID-19.
2 – Be able to answer “NO” to all prescreening questions* 24 hours prior to and at time of arrival at Tao.
Upon arrival at Tao your temperature will be taken via forehead scan with a touchless thermometer. If your temperature of above 100.4 degrees or any symptoms of COVID-19 are present your appointment will be rescheduled.
- Have you have traveled or been in an airplane in the last 14 days?
- Has anyone in your household or anyone you have been in contact with (including health care workers) traveled in the past 14 days?**
- You may answer “no” if you are a healthcare worker whose only exposure to individuals with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 has been in a healthcare setting in which you were wearing appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Have you had contact with someone who has contracted COVID-19 or is under investigation for COVID-19?
- In the last 72hrs have you experienced any of the following symptoms: fever or chills, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, congestion, runny nose, nausea or vomiting?
*If answered YES to any of the above CT will be advised to reschedule and we are not permitted to proceed with the appointment. The appointment cannot be rescheduled for at least 72 hours AFTER being symptom-free, WITHOUT having taken a fever-reducing medication or before 14 days after exposure to a suspected of confirmed COVID-19 positive individual.
** You may answer NO if you are a healthcare worker whose only exposure to individuals with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 has been in a healthcare setting in which you were wearing appropriate personal protective equipment. As of July 1, 2020 DCA Administrative Order No. 2020-11, page 5, “Screening Questions” 2).